The posts on this page are about my life as a disabled peron. I hope that they will be informative and useful for you in all that you do 🙂
- 15 Reasons Blogging Makes Sense For Disabled People
- I Tried Zumba.. And Hated It (Plus: Why Google Is Not Your New Gym Buddy)
- Sing Along With Us Reminded Me That It's Okay To Be Disabled
- No, I'm Not Disabled, I'm "Differently-Abled"
- I Won My PIP Tribunal, But Here's 15 Things You Should Know About Appealing Benefit Claims
- The NHS Failed My Dad, Now They've Failed Me, Too
- The Odd One Out: Autism, My Mother & Me